Are you moving out? Bathrooms sell homes and you may have to remodel yours before the van pulls up outside the house.
Remodeling a bathroom date will get you thousands of extra dollars. You can remodel a bathroom even if you do not move. Consider these points:
1. RENOVATION COMPANY. Consult a renovation company like actrenovations.com.au before signing a contract. Check out reviews from previous guests and the local office of business. Your most important question: Does the company quality work?
2. NEIGHBORHOOD. Read listings and prices of comparable homes in your area. See how many bathrooms and half of these homes. Do not spend so much on the bathroom renovation that you price your home out of the neighborhood.
3. REAL ESTATE MARKET. Get a professional home appraisal. The evaluator should also be able to estimate the value of a renovated bathroom. These figures will help you determine your budget.
4. YOUR BUDGET. How much are you willing to spend to renovate the bathroom? It depends on your vision of the bathroom and material you choose. A $ 40 per square foot of glass tiles are more expensive than plain white, for example.
5. TRENDS IN THE BATHROOM. Current trends include stylish lighting, rain showers, higher vanities, vessel sinks, faucets and design. The days of the old rectangular bathtub left. New tanks have different shapes and surfaces, in fact, some are works of art.