Mywifiext is basically a web-based interface. It allows you to complete the whole procedure for your Netgear Extender Wi-Fi setup. It involves logins, settings, etc. For setup, you have to log in to my wifi ext. Here is how you can do mywifiext login. Launch any web browser like Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and type my wifi ext net and hit the search option. We recommend you use google as your search engine as it displays the best working sites. After searching, the login page will appear where you can modify Netgear extender with following some simple steps:
- Connect your extender into a power outlet and wait until all lights become stable.
- Then, launch any browser like Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and then enter the default username and password for Mywifiext net login. Make sure that your web browser is up-to-date or else you may experience issues.
- If the site fails to load, then check if your browser is installed with the latest version. If not then update immediately by visiting its official site.
- Now, connect your device to the extender’s network. You can do this in two ways. First, with the help of Wi-Fi and second, with the help of ethernet cable.
- Then, open a new tab in your web browser and then type Netgear’s default available IP address in the search bar. (Make sure that IP Address is correct otherwise you will face an error).
- Now, the page will load and its official site will open. You will be then asked to log in. Use default credentials if you haven’t changed otherwise use the changed credentials to log in.
- If you have any issue while logging in then try rebooting your range extender and then try again after a few minutes.
These instructions will help you to log in to the web-based interface. If you encounter any issue, then you can go online and check out the right steps to log in to my wifi ext website to make changes to the settings of your extender.