Knowing the Real Estate Market
To provide effective advice to prospective clients it is essential that you know the market – commercial, industrial or retail – that you are involved in and that you have detailed knowledge of the geographical area in which you operate.
To do this effectively you will need to:
- Canvass your territory constantly according to a plan and become well known to businesses and people in the area
- Know every property that is for sale or lease in your territory
- Maintain a list of property transactions that occur and have occurred in the last 3 years
- Keep an eye out for private transactions by property owners
- Involve the management of your office and other team members with what you are doing
In addition, you should understand the factors that motivate companies in your area to move to other space, and you should be aware of the forces that encourage investors to buy and sell in your area or precinct. You can visit https://www.christinehauschild.com/ to know more about real estate property.
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL AGENT OR BROKER?
So what makes a successful agent or broker from the client's perspective, and someone that the client wants to do business with and through?
It is an interesting question to ask from a client’s perspective, but history shows that the factors which stand out as being of prime importance to clients are the agent's knowledge of the market and the quality of the advice given.
The negotiating skills of the agent and the ability to act quickly are also important and rank highly. Adherence to client instruction, property marketing skills and confidentiality were seen to be of slightly lesser importance.
Preventing Calcium Oxalate Kidney Stones.